MPSHome Staff Alumni Calendar Contact
Roosevelt Official Transcripts

You will need an official transcript when applying for college, apprenticeship programs, the military and when applying for some jobs. To request an official transcript, please follow the procedure below:

  • A transcript may be obtained FOR CURRENT STUDENTS  by filling out a transcript request form and sending request to .
  • The first 5 transcripts are free for current students. Beyond the fifth transcript,  the cost per transcript is $2.00 and may be made by check or cash.
  • There is a $2.00 fee per transcript for former students. 
  • All transcripts for scholarship applications are free for current students. 

Please be aware that an Official transcript will be stamped with the high school seal and must be kept in the sealed envelope for the transcript to remain official.


Any Alumni transcript request, please click the link below.


does this fire?!