MPSHome Staff Alumni Calendar Contact
Financial Aid

Paying for college can be difficult for many students and families.  Luckily, there are many resources that can help.

FAFSA: FAFSA on the web is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.  All eligible students who are planning on attending college must fill out their FAFSA to receive federal aid through grants and loans.  Click the link on the right to see their website and online application.  Please call, email or come to a workshop for assistance in filling out the FAFSA.

MN Dream Act: Undocumented students can apply for financial assistance for college through the MN Dream Act. Students who meet the criteria in the MN Dream Act will be eligible for in-state resident tuition rates at public colleges and universities and state financial aid available to students who meet state residency requirements.  Students will also be eligible for privately funded financial aid through public colleges and universities. Click the link on the right for more details regarding how to apply and other educational financial supports for undocumented families.

In addition to these resources, see the scholarships tab to the left for more information about available scholarships and how to apply.


does this fire?!