MPSHome Staff Alumni Calendar Contact
Medication update

Parents, if your child will need to take medication at school this fall, please have the doctor send medical orders for authorization of medication at school.     You will also need to sign the form for medical authorization.

If your child will need to take an over the counter medication (OTC), such as Tylenol, cough medication, etc. you will need to sign a medical authorization form and send an unopened bottle of the OTC medication  to the Health Office. 

For further information regarding medication at school, click on the following link:

See commonly used forms at website below.



does this fire?!